Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hey it's mike again. To follow up my last post with a relevant example, i was walking down the street, and saw the most ADORABLE little girl, playing in a fountain in just her panties. I was going absolutely crazy. Parents don't realize what things like this do to us. What if they ran around in underwear?? They'd better be expecting people to look. well it's absolutely no different with their little girls. It just puts everyone in a bad position. It's like putting cocaine in front of an addict...what do you think he's going to do??? I had to settle for going home and taking care of business, but still. Anyways, today i just want to briefly touch on when i discovered i was a pedophile. Looking back, i've always have an attraction to little kids, but one summer when i was 13 we were at my aunts house, and one of my cousins and me were down in the basement. She was 5, so i definitely knew i shouldn't be messing with her. Anyways, she would jump on me, jump on my lap, and it got to the point i couldn't take it anymore. I just started touching her beneath her dress, and she didn't object. I got scared she'd tell after awhile, so i stopped, but i knew from that day on something was wrong with me. This fear of being caught has kept me from ever doing anything like that again. But i promise you, if i had the chance to do it, knowing i would never ever be caught, i would. Unfortunately, i believe in a God up above, so that chance doesn't exist for me.

Mike

9 comments:

  1. how could you do that just because you wouldn't get caught? screw god, what about the little girl's feelings? i guess they are nothing but objects to you. you're a piece of shit. not because you're a pedophile, but because you don't care about who you hurt.

    --someone who was sexually abused

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't listen to the last asshole that responded to this. I don't know you therefore I cannot judge you. And the fact that you admit this and the fact that you see something wrong with it shows that you have not completely lost your sense of morality. And you haven't hurt anyone which is good. These feelings could easily be the result of a disrupted love map which may have surfaced from a past trauma or even from something as simple as neglect. Do whatever you need to, or believe in whatever you have to if it helps you fight the urge to do anything stupid. You're not evil, maybe a little messed up but every body is. I don't know you but I have faith in you.

      Delete
  2. Oh please! Get over yourselves. Theres nothing wrong with the attraction. And the experience, trust me, her feelings werent hurt. Its not really a question of morality, consensual is consensual. Little kids are not oblivious to sexual arousals, especially thanx to tv. In the 1800's, females were married off at the ages of 10, 11, and 12. Y is that??? Maybe because they got their period and were capable of making children. When animals come of age, they have sex immediately. If we werent intended to then y do girls get their period so soon??? And prior to it, are slight hormonal responses triggering necessasary life experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you should go to church. There are many trusting little girls and families there that won't tell on you! They'll keep it in the church! Bon Appetit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had an experience with the whole.pedo thing when I was about 13 my little sisters friend at the time was about 7 or 8 but they would always do things to each other and were so curious so one time they were supposed to be asleep and I checked on them and they were playing in each others panties exploring each others bodies. Well it triggered something I took her to my room and we explored each other and that was it she never spoke.of it neither did I

    ReplyDelete
  5. After that I couldn't stop but it's always consensual nothing forced the latest one was 11 she loves to show off her perfect little body she knows what shes doing we've messed around numerous times and she hasn't said anything

    ReplyDelete
  6. I mean, he obviously doesn't take pleasure in his attraction and hasn't done anything so he is not heartless at all. I actually have a similar problem: I am 15, almost 16, an I have a weird attraction of older men and I've had it since I was about 8-9 after my older girl cousins molested me. Though, I did enjoy it since it felt good, I wish I were normal too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are normal. Everyone has different sexual attractions. Pedophilia is just another sexual orientation. I won't get into if actulibg on the feelings and urges are right because that can be a very testy subject for some.

    I have had sexual experiences since I was 3 or 4 when my sister molested me and a male family friend a couple years later.

    All I know is that at those ages I knew I liked it and I don't regret any of it.

    Pedophilia used to be a regular part of life. It wasn't discussed but it has always been there.

    Only recently did it become a horrible thing.

    ReplyDelete