Monday, January 12, 2009

Introduction

Hello. My name is Mike. Yes, that is my real name. No i won't give my last name or where i live. I can tell you this though. I am a pedophile. I always have been. This blog is intended to give you insight into a pedophile's mind, straight from the source. There are a lot of misconceptions out there about us. The most important thing to know is that i wouldn't wish this on anyone. We are stuck with emotions we cannot use or indulge, because society will cast us out with the garbage. The same urges any average guy gets when they see an attractive woman?? I get those at the sight of a child. There is nothing as sexy as a little girl, and to see them walking around and to know that they are off limits is pure torture. I did not choose to feel like this. I would give anything to be normal...anything. I have never hurt a child, and if i have my way i never will. The temptation is great, and it's always there. I am forced to look online for pictures, and let my fantasies take me away. If i can give you a closer look into just what it is to be a pedophile through this blog, my goal will be complete. I hope you enjoy reading this.

Mike

16 comments:

  1. I checked your profile and was surprised to see you as a female. People can't figure out why a woman would be a pedophile but any one with any kind of understanding sexuality can understand. A woman loves he feel af a nice steel hard penis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my blog of young naked girls:
    https://nakedschoolgirlwonderland.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you really female? I too am a pedophile and would.love to share views and experiences with you if that's cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i like to neet u a pedophile

      Delete
  4. I really hope you respond! Lol I'm dying to conversate with someone like minded

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a pedophile. If anyone wants to talk, you can email me. If you have questions, concerns, etc. You can email me. I am an open book.

      Delete
  5. any pedos want to talk to me

    ReplyDelete
  6. i let a pedo abuse me and rape me love lydia to all pedos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s a very strong statement you gave there, how come?

      Delete
  7. That’s a very strong statement you gave there, how come?

    ReplyDelete
  8. email is xmasdob@gmail.com. I am a closet pedophile

    ReplyDelete